Finally, after months of hard work the new version is ready for release. I have added many new features, incorporating most of the feature requests made on this blog (see release notes).
Not all translations were finished, but I did not want to wait any longer releasing this version. The finished translations are Czech, English, Spanish, French and Dutch.
Not finished yet are: bg-BG, de-DE, pt-BR, hu-HU, it-IT, ru-RU, sk-SK, tr-TR and zh-CN. As soon as they become available I will create a new version and upload it to Mozilla.
The review process at AMO should be a lot faster nowadays, I hope the add-on becomes available within the next two weeks.
[update 13 Apr 2010]
Version 1.2.1 has been reviewed and made public as of 13 April.