Release 1.2.2

Tuesday, April 27, 2010 | 18:27

A bug was detected by one of the SeaMonkey users (thanks to Cat). The cause was a function in Javascript which tried to detect whether the browser was in private browsing mode. This test failed in SeaMonkey causing the formhistory not being displayed.

Also in this release two new locales (not finished in time for the previous release), German and Italian.

[update 1 May 2010]
Version 1.2.2 has been reviewed and made public as of 1 May.

Release 1.2.1

Monday, April 5, 2010 | 20:42

Finally, after months of hard work the new version is ready for release. I have added many new features, incorporating most of the feature requests made on this blog (see release notes).

Not all translations were finished, but I did not want to wait any longer releasing this version. The finished translations are Czech, English, Spanish, French and Dutch.
Not finished yet are: bg-BG, de-DE, pt-BR, hu-HU, it-IT, ru-RU, sk-SK, tr-TR and zh-CN. As soon as they become available I will create a new version and upload it to Mozilla.

The review process at AMO should be a lot faster nowadays, I hope the add-on becomes available within the next two weeks.

[update 13 Apr 2010]
Version 1.2.1 has been reviewed and made public as of 13 April.