Some users have reported that Firefox regularly creates duplicate form history entries.
This is actually a bug in Firefox 23 which will be fixed in the upcoming version.
More info at the Support Forum, technical details at: Bugzilla@Mozilla.
Thursday, September 5, 2013 | 15:13
Labels: Mozilla Bugs
Sunday, June 23, 2013 | 16:56
- Fix for changes in FF 22: `nsITreeView` interface was changed to remove all `nsISupportsArray` usage (see bugzilla).
Saturday, March 2, 2013 | 15:56
- Support for per-window private browsing introduced in FF 20
- Use mouseenter/mouseleave events instead of mousemove/mouseout to prevent performance issues (Show fieldnames)
- Fix getGeckoVersion method to deal with double digit gecko version (Options About window)
Sunday, February 17, 2013 | 13:30
- Added comment before closing cdata-tag (// ]]>) in xul files (between script tags) to prevent compilation error by Mozillas add-on validator